Unite with your peers from across the state for NYSANA's Advocacy Day to discuss emerging issues impacting our profession and the overall healthcare industry. This annual event is when we call upon all our members to gather in person at the Capital to educate legislators about nurse anesthesia.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. This event is free. Registration is required by April 19th.
UPDATE - The NYSANA Spring Business meeting & a cocktail reception will be held following Advocacy Day activities, April 30, from 4 - 7 pm. RSVP when you register. If you're already registered, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUSINESS MEETING & RECEPTION
The NYSANA Board of Directors candidates selected by the Nominating Committee for inclusion on the 2019-2020 ballot shall be presented at this meeting.
RSVP for the Business Meeting and cocktail reception when you register. If you're already registered, please RSVP to email@example.com.
- 8:30 am - Meet at Fort Orange Club (110 Washington Ave) for breakfast and briefing (President's room).
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm - Morning legislative meetings
- 12:00 pm - Luncheon and guest speaker back at the Fort Orange Club
- 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm - Afternoon legislative meetings
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm - Cocktail Reception at Fort Orange Club
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm - NYSANA Update
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm - Spring Business Meeting
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 1.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1037616; Expiration Date 4/30/2019.
There is no parking at the Fort Orange Club. Parking options include the public lot at corner of Elk Street and Eagle Street or Empire State Plaza visitors lot.