The 2020 Spring Educational Meeting provides comprehensive offerings of nurse anesthesia educational programs, coverage of current events and changes in the profession, and networking opportunities in an exciting three day event.View additional sponsorship opportunities that are available here.
- 1 six foot skirted table, with 2 chairs and wastebasket, WiFi access, and electrical access if requested
- Dedicated agenda time for attendees to visit tables
- 1 breakfast and 1 lunch, along with breaks
- Maximum brand exposure: your logo on the NYSANA website, print and digital program, and our social media outlets
- Accessible exhibit space during CE programming and meetings and dedicated agenda time
- Two registrations for onsite personnel
- Access to a great venue!
The Spring Educational Meeting serves CRNAs across the entire state of New York. Many of these anesthesia professionals are current and future proprietors of their own anesthesia businesses or serve in decision-making roles.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Fee: $1000 per Table
- Exhibit set up: 3:00pm on Friday, May 1, 2020.
- Exhibit hours: Friday from 4:00pm - 5:00pm, Saturday from 7:00am - 2:30pm, and Sunday from 7:00am - 12:00pm. Schedule is subject to change.
- We also have networking time on Friday, May, 2020 at the evening Welcome Reception in the exhibit area.
- Exhibit breakdown: Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 12:00pm. Please note there is no penalty for early breakdown.
Attendees will be participating in exhibitor bingo this year, during dedicated breaks and networking times. We would love if each exhibitor could provide a raffle prize for the drawing, which will take place on Sunday during the afternoon break. Please hang on to your bingo prize, we'll invite all exhibitors and sponsors with prizes to come to the podium, introduce themselves, and draw a raffle winner. Any questions please contact Karen Hill, Meeting Planner.
Your home away from home, your base camp for Adirondack outdoor adventures, and your hub for exploring the unique history of Lake Placid - from Olympic glory to Adirondack wonders. A stay at High Peaks Resort or the Lake House lends way to pampering, convenience to the best of Lake Placid's attractions, world-class restaurants, and renowned experiences only found in the heart of the Adirondacks.
Discounted overnight rooms are available to NYSANA conference attendees and exhibitors. Rooms are limited and you must book by Friday, April 10, 2020 to receive the discounted rate of $139 per night, plus tax, single or double occupancy only. To book your reservation please call (518) 523-4411 and be sure to mention you are with NYSANA.
All cancellations prior to April 1, 2020 will incur a $25 processing fee. There will be no refunds after April 1, 2020.
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE POLICY
Photographs and videos of attendees are taken at NYSANA programs. By registering for this program, you are giving NYSANA permission to take your photograph or video and use it with or without your knowledge and permission on NYSANA promotional material including but not limited to our newsletters and conference materials, social media, publications, and our website.