The NYSANA Fall Educational Meeting is the premier professional development and continuing education event of the year for CRNAs in New York State. We anticipate 100 attendees, who are students, practitioners, and leaders of the field.
- 1 six foot skirted table, with 2 chairs and wastebasket and access to 110 outlet if needed
- Dedicated agenda time for attendees to visit tables
- 2 breakfast and 1 lunch along with breaks
- Maximum brand exposure: your logo on the NYSANA website, print and digital program, and our social media outlets
- Accessible exhibit space during CE programming and meetings and dedicated agenda time
- Free admission to Friday's Welcome Reception with complimentary cocktails and appetizers, offering networking time with attendees and guests
- Access to a great venue
The Fall Educational Meeting serves CRNAs across the entire state of New York. Many of these anesthesia professionals are current and future proprietors of their own anesthesia businesses or serve in decision-making roles.
This is option is a non-pharmaceutical option. It includes 1 six foot skirted table with 2 chairs. It does not include meals.
Click Here for the Agenda
Click Here for a copy of our W-9
Click Here for the Exhibitor Prospectus
The Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel and Conference Center is located downtown and directly connected to the Buffalo Convention Center, close to shops, restaurants and theaters. The Hyatt Regency is offering discounted overnight rooms to NYSANA conference attendees and exhibitors. Rooms are limited and you must book by September 8, 2017 to receive the rate. Book online or by call 888-421-1442, and be sure to tell them you are with NYSANA.
Cancellations must be made in writing to Karen Regan, firstname.lastname@example.org by August 25, 2017. All cancellations will be charged a $100 fee. Sorry, no refunds after August 25, 2017.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, NYSANA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities by NYSANA and other third parties, including but not limited the venue, the host city, and the host CVB. Your registration may include technology that monitors your activities throughout the meeting, such as session attendance and booths visited.
Thank you to our registered sponsors!
Grayco Medical Products