Print Page | Contact Us | Sign In | Join
Region One in the Sun FAQ
Share |


Region One in the Sun


Do I need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico?

No. A passport is not required if you're traveling from mainland USA to Puerto Rico, only a valid photo ID. A passport is required when traveling to Puerto Rico via an international flight, for example, a direct flight from Spain to Puerto Rico.


What airports service Puerto Rico?

Most San Juan flights land at Luis Munoz Marin Intl. Airport (SJU), which is located three miles southeast of San Juan in the city of Carolina.


How long does it take to get to Puerto Rico?

Direct flights from Boston and New York City get you to Puerto Rico in four hours.


Who can attend the Region One in the Sun?

CRNAs and SRNAs from any state are welcome to register to attend!  Companies that sell products or services to CRNAs and SRNAs are invited to register to exhibit or sponsor.


Can I bring my family or a friend to the Region One in the Sun?

You are encouraged to bring your family or a friend!  Please indicate their names under the field on the registration form that asks who will be staying in your room.  Family and friends may not attend our educational lectures. If you are interested in signing up family or friends for the reception, contact Karen Hill.




Is to be the advocate for and authority on the nurse anesthetist practice in New York State



New York State Association of Nurse Anesthetists
c/o McKenna Management
4 Lan Drive Suite 310
Westford, MA 01886